Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Food & Instagram & Snapseed

I like taking pictures of the food I eat and when I do remember to document the food I eat, I use the social media app Instagram. Personally, there are tons of apps out there that can apply color filters today, however the color filters in Instagram are unique in its own way. Here is some of the pictures of food I have shot using Instagram:

Cha Shu Ramen at Bario shop at Ramen Champion


Devil's Chocolate at TCC


Golden melons from Korea at NTUC, S$5.80 for 2 melons


Prawn noodles - Tanglin Halt Food Centre


Chocolate hearts - A wedding door gift at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore (Victor & Bai Su's wedding)



Lastly, I was experimenting with a Lensbaby last night when there was some thunder and lightning activity going on, and I thought I would share this image which I took with my DSLR camera with a lensbaby sweet 35mm optic. It has been slightly enhanced using Snapseed, a photo editing app for mobile devices.


Lightning illuminates the night sky past midnight on October 22nd, 2013. Shot with a Lensbaby Sweet 35mm optic glass. Visit www.lensbaby.com for more information on how Lensbaby lenses work.



So that's all for now! Remember to head down to my photography page (www.lioneldudephotography.com) for frequent updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment